Certificate in AutoCAD
Autodesk AutoCAD course is one of the most demanding course among the students or professionals who are interested in digital architectural visualization. This AutoCAD course covers basics of architectural visualization with the concepts of digital imaging in architectural field.
- Course Title: AutoCAD Course in Pune
- Eligibility: 10th pass
- Duration: 84 Hours /1.5 Months
- Study Mode: Onsite & Weekend / Regular
- Admission Period: Full Year
Curriculum For This Course
- Introduction to AutoCAD environment
- AutoCAD Drafting Tools
- Creating and Managing Text Styles
- Creating Drawing with Drawing Units
- Creating & Editing Attributes
- Exporting AutoCAD file for working in 3dS Max
- Finishing touches and project
- Week 1: Introduction to AutoCAD environment Introduction to AutoCAD environment, Line, Erase, Methods of specifying a point, Methods of object selection and deselection, Object snapping points (End, Mid, Per, Nea), Methods of Drawing circle with menu bar & command line, Trim, Extend, Snapping points for circular objects (Cen, Qua, Tan), Ortho, Offset, Chamfer and Fillet.
- Week 2 : AutoCAD Drafting Tools Some other snapping points (Int, Ext, Par, App), Rectangle, Polygon, Explode, Construction Line, Ray, OSNAP, OSTRACK, POLAR TRACK, Dynamic Input, Copy, Move, Rotate, Scale, Stretch, Mirror, Arc command with menu bar and command line, Lengthen, Array, Change properties, Creating and managing layers, Single Line Text and Multi-Line Text.
- Week 3 : Creating and Managing Text Styles Creating and Managing Text Styles, Block, Write Block, Insert, Changing UCS Origin, Hatch, Divide Measure, Break, Join, Point & Multiple points, Snapping for point (Node), Point style, Creating and managing tables, Enquiry commands and Display order, Dimensioning, Dimension Style, Multiline, MLEDIT, Polyline, Pedit, Grid, Snap and Limits.
- Week 4 :Creating Drawing with Drawing Units Drawing Units, Creating a drawing in Imperial Units, Ellipse, Isometric Drawing, Isometric Text and Dimensioning, Object Properties manager (OPM), Multiple Design Interface (MDI), Rename, Quickcalc, AutoCAD design centre (ADC), Quick Select and Tools Pallet, Raster Images, External Reference, Editing Drawings and Blocks with external reference.
- Week 5 :Creating & Editing Attributes Creating & Editing Attributes, Creating BOM with Attribute, Drawing complex objects, Saving drawing to old AutoCAD version, DXF formats, Creating & Managing Templates, Exporting a drawing to other formats, E-transmit, Drawing utilities, Plotting and Managing Layouts.
- Week 6 :Exporting AutoCAD file for working in 3dS MaxExporting AutoCAD file for working in 3dS Max, Basic information about 3Ds Max, Product Demo of 3Ds Max, User Interface of 3Ds Max, understanding Viewports, Perspective views, working with Standard Primitive and Extended Primitive, Using AEC Objects, Using important Modifiers
- Week 7: Finishing touches and project Finishing touches and project. (Every student will be assigned to one project which they have to complete and submit to be eligible for certificate)
Institute at a Glance
- College of the Year in Animation Category - Higher Education Review Magazine
- Best Infrastructure College Student Choice Award by College Search.com
- Member of Indian Society of Art & Animation
- VFX Lab, Workstations, Audio Recording Lab
- Member of Computer Society of India
- Sports Ground, Industry Tour
- Dedicated Placement Cell
- Member of MCCIA